Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I love Halloween.  I believe in having any excuse to wear a costume and eat candy!  I think every day should be halloween!  I totally disagree with those who think it's "satanic".  (Although I do believe that the guy who invented bite size candy bars is a little sadistic!  As if I'm going to eat just one - it's tortuous having to unwrap one after another!)

This year, I don't get to pass out candy.  I'm stuck at my desk finishing my quarterly bookkeeping and
eating what's left of the "bite-size" candy bars.  At the moment, I'm taking a break from numbers. (and wallowing in the guilt from not having framed a single thing today) I thought I'd take a minute to show you some of the framing we've done in the last few weeks.

boo!
Jill

A Flock of Fairies...

We framed 7 amazing fairies for Melanie to hang as a grouping in her craft room this month.  She was kind enough to share a picture of the room as well as a couple of shots of her cats enjoying the packaging in which they were shipped.









 
 
 
 
 
and here are some that I found in the file that I don't think I showed you yet...



 



3 comments:

Christina said...

The fairy wall is beautiful. Wonderful work as usual.

bobrik said...

You have done wonderful works!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the Holiday Fairy collection, they all look amazing!

I also love Hallowe'en, we don't celebrate it so much here in the UK although it is getting more popular now the shops realise it's a way of getting people to spend more money on costumes and decorations!